Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Shu Uemura Art of Hair's Money Back Guarantee
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: (03) 8680 0000
Start date: 01/09/17 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 01/09/18 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim
To claim, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
Number of Claims Permitted:
Limit one (1) per person (as stipulated by residential address) for each Participating Product within the Qualifying Transaction.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that participating in this promotional offer is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The Participating Product purchase(s) must be completed during the Purchase Period, and all claims must be received during the Claim Period to be eligible for this promotional offer. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Refund Details: All valid claims received during the Claim Period will receive a refund of the entire purchase price inclusive of GST of the Participating Product (purchased in accordance with the claim instructions), with the exact amount refunded based on the amount specified on the photo/scanned copy of the purchase receipt uploaded to the claim form. The refund will be awarded directly to the bank account specified on the claim form. Failure by the claimant to provide correct banking details on the claim form may at the Promoter’s discretion result in forfeiture of the refund. Claimants must ensure the banking details provided on the claim form are correct to avoid the refund being made to the incorrect bank account.
- If a claim is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the claim may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where applicable to the claim a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in Claim Method for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a claim. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a claim.
- The value of the money back gurantee is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the Participating Product (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the claim after that date.
- Each claim will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a claim, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the claim in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a claim. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a claim. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each claimant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the claim or acceptance of the claim.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.